- Only drive a 4WD vehicle on the beach. If you don’t have one, rent one. AWD will not work, and getting towed off the beach is expensive!
- When driving on the beaches of the Outer Banks, it is always imperative to air-down (or let air out of your tires) for maximum traction on the sand. But coming off the beach… where can you refill your tires, or “air-up?”
FREE Air Up Station
- 4 Free Tire Air Up Stations
- Located in Historic Corolla Park
- Enter parking lot, veer right, follow signs
- Plenty of space
- Pet Waste Bags