OUTER BANKS SOUND ACCESS
Below is a complete list of public Outer Banks Sound Access, featuring the latest information, maps, amenities, and photo galleries for each area. Each OBX Sound Access is listed from Duck to Hatteras Island, as well as Roanoke Island and Dare Mainland.
*PLEASE NOTE: The following listings in gray indicate that particular sound access is either currently closed, or we are working on updating the details of that page.
Kill Devil Hills
• Jockey’s Ridge State Park/Soundside Road
• West Danube Street
• Forrest Street (CLOSED PERMANENTLY)*
• Harvey Estuarine/US 158 Bypass
• Nags Head Estuarine Site/On the Causeway
• Melvin R. Daniels Bridge (Little Bridge)/On NH Causeway
• Oregon Inlet Fishing Center
• Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge – Milltail Creek & Sawyer Lake*